Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tax Season Ending Soon!

          It is the end of tax season! Even though i love working at the "Block", I am still happy to see the end of tax season.  Although I will soon be aout of a job....3 days to go.....All my stress will go away.  If you think filing your taxes are stressful, try filing 20+ tax returns a day, for 4 months!!!   I love my job though....and the ppl I work with make it all worth while.  Although.....  i did gain more weight during this tax season than I did during Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!
              Sitting in a chair all day long, sometimes not even enough time for a potty break.....REALLY!!   We had to schedule breaks for the bathroom or else you were forced to sit there all day doing taxes!!!   Then our receptionist Terri came back ....she was MIA last year....And we went on a cooking frenzy!  We shared cake ideas and more.  Usually we had a potluck at the end of tax season, but we had one every week!!!!  Good!!!!..... and not good! My clothes are fitting tight......*weeping*       
             Warm weather has come our way and the winds here in Lea Co  are not as bad as they had been the last few years.......90 mile an hour wind gusts!!  Though wildfires have come very close to our lil' city this year, the park has not been harmed.   I'm taking my son to "fry" a kite at the park later......let's see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment